Moyer's Nursery is a destination garden center.
Our mission is to be a responsible leader in the Massillon
Community while providing a stimulating and enjoyable
shopping experience in a garden center that is admired for
its quality service and innovation by our customers,
employees, and the nursery industry.
|"GOOD BUSINESS AND GOOD FRIENDS - IT'S A GOOD COMBINATION!"
A Gift That Grows
Consider giving a gift that grows… a Moyer’s Nursery gift certificate!
Give the gift of gardening!
The perfect choice for…Holidays, Mother’s Day, Birthdays, Father’s Day,
Anniversaries, In Remembrance, or just to say Thank you!
Our gift certificates are available in any denomination.
They’re perfect for anyone who enjoys the outdoors, the beauty of nature,
and gardening. With a Moyer’s gift certificate,
you’ll always know that you’re giving the perfect gift!
|GET OUT AND GARDEN!
What you should be doing throughout the month of
- Deadhead spent flowers on Endless Summer Hydrangea varieties
- Examine Arborvitae, Spruce, and Honey Locust for bagworm
(Spray with a Systemic Insect Control)
- Deadhead annuals & perennials
- Plant late crops of turnips, carrots and beets
- Freeze or can fruits and vegetables
- Trim 1/2 of new growth of Pines if necessary
to shape if not done in late July
- Stir & water mulch again to prevent shotgun fungus
- Collect seeds and take cuttings
- Transplant Oriental Poppies while they're dormant
- Start dividing & transplanting daylilies & Hosta after cutting back
- Apply a System Insect Control for lacebugs on Azalea & small-leaf Rhodos
- Kill invasive grass & weeds in lawn now to re-seed in September
- START PLANTING FALL MUMS!
- Gradually move houseplants into a shadier spot
to acclimate them to the indoors
It's almost Fall!